Hotels, clubs & pool rooms or any place with a pool table
1. Attract more patrons (players, sponsors and spectators) and add value for existing patrons.
2. By being creative, venues can:
- Increase revenue not only from extra games played but increased sales of food and drinks.
- 8Shot times including:Embrace a ‘Put your town on the map’ campaign and involve other local businesses to support local players & teams by allotting special 8shot times including:
- Sunday afternoon ‘Game On’ and Tuesday night practice sessions.
- Lunchtime competitions for workers.
- Through the day retiree sessions.
- Housewives’ club.
3. Create an opportunity for patrons to be part of an international club atmosphere where local players will have access to world championship competitions.
4. 8Shot is designed around existing tables, so patrons will still be able to play traditional games when 8Shot is not being played.
5. All registered member venues will have a full page advert and link to their web site included on the 8Shot The FJ web site listed under their town, city or suburb.
6. Opportunity for venue to feature in an on-line magazine and TV programme.
7. Electronic display screens advertise local venue events & sales promotions.
8. Have a more regular reason to contact patrons through mobile phone text messages promoting 8Shot activities.